The Papillion-La Vista School District has launched a new website. Please visit the new website at

This page will redirect in 10 seconds...

Online Meal Accounts


How about an easier way to deposit lunch money?
Papillion-La Vista Schools offers online student lunch accounts

No more worries about running out of lunch money!
MyLunchMoney is a convenient option for the parents and students in our District.  It allows you to access your student’s lunch account online for making deposits and viewing account information.  You can say goodbye to the days of sending cash and checks to school and wondering how much money is left in the lunch account.  Benefits to you include:

  • Convenience – The need for sending cash or checks is eliminated.  You can make payments at any time of the day or night.  With the Smart Pay recurring payment option, your first transaction can be your last.
  • Peace of Mind – You will know that your child always has money available for meals and you can check the meal account balance online.
  • Account Information – In addition to checking account balances, you will also be able to go online to check what your child is spending each day and what items they are purchasing.
  • Faster Lunch Lines – As cash sales are eliminated through online deposits, lunch lines speed up in Junior and Senior High Schools, giving students more time to eat.


 Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I enroll?
    • Before you begin enrolling, you will need to obtain the student ID number for each of your children.  This is not the PIN number they use in the lunch line.  Parents can obtain this number from the school or by calling the food service office at 402-537-6250.  Once you have obtained the student ID number, it's easy to enroll!  To begin, go to the webpage, and click on the green button 'Register for An Account'.

  • What Credit/Debit cards can I use to deposit money?
    • At this time, you can use MasterCard, Visa or Discover cards with this system.  Both credit cards and debit cards will work.

  • Is there a fee for using
    • There is no charge to the parent to use this service.

  • How safe is my credit/debit card information?
    • All online transactions on are handled with industry-standard SSL encryption certified by VeriSign.

  • What is Smart Pay?
    • Smart Pay is one payment option that is designed for busy parents who want to make sure that their child always has money in their account without having to constantly check their balance.  It allows you to set their account to automatically replenish when the balance gets low.  You set the level at which you want it replenished, your card is automatically charged and an e-mail is sent to you.  **PLEASE NOTE: If set properly, Smart Pay is your best way to ensure your child never runs out of money in their account.

  • Can I be notified if my child's account balance is low?
    • Yes, under the ‘E-mail Notification Settings', you can select the option to be notified every time your child’s balance drops below the dollar amount you determine.  However, using Smart Pay as described above may be a better option because it allows you the flexibility of setting your own low balance level and automatically funds the account without you having to do anything!

  • How do I stop email notifications on my account?
    • To disable email notifications, please log onto your account and go to the parent homepage, then select 'Account' at the top of the page.  The email notification settings are located beneath the security question and answer boxes.  Uncheck the notification you want to stop receiving and select submit to save your changes.

  • Will I be notified if my credit/debit card expires?
    • You have this option under ‘E-mail Notifications Settings' and we strongly encourage you to select this option.  If selected by checking the box, you will be notified by e-mail 30 days before your card expires.

  • When will the money I deposit online show up in my child's lunch account at the school?
    • The money will show up in the account within 48 hours of the online transaction.  Therefore, it is important that you plan your deposits to ensure that there is still adequate money in the account to cover two days’ meals when the deposit is made.  The Smart Pay option can help you accomplish this as described earlier.

  • Can I view my child's spending history?
    • Parents can view 14 days worth of meal purchase by selecting the meal history report from the reports link located on the parent homepage.

  • What items show up in the Meal History report?
    • Items will include meals purchased, second portions of food, and a la carte items.  If further explanation is needed, you can contact the lunch para at the school.

  • Can I speak to a live person if I have questions about my credit/debit card transaction?
    • has live representatives available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST. Just call 1-800-479-3531.

  • Will any unused money in my child's account carry over to the next school year?
    • Yes, the District carries all balances over to the next school year, allowing you the convenience of starting the year with money already in the account.  The only students who need to ask for a refund are graduating seniors or students who are moving out of the district.  Refunds should be obtained at the school where your child attends.  Refunds cannot be issued online.
      You must also disable the Smart Pay feature before requesting a refund.

  • Can I transfer money from one child's account to another?
    • Yes.  To do this, call the Food Service Office at 402-537-6250. Transfers cannot be done online.

  • How do I request a refund?
    • Contact the lunch cashier at the school where your child attends.  Refunds cannot be issued online.  Be sure to disable Smart Pay before requesting a refund.

  • What do I do if I forget my username or password?
    • Click on the 'Forgot Login' and 'Forgot Password' links on the homepage. Once you answer the security questions you will be prompted to establish a new password. If you are still having trouble retrieving your password, you can request this information by sending an email to the support team by clicking on the contact link on the parent homepage of  Complete the contact information, select support as the department, then choose submit to send your message.  You can also contact the customer service team at 1-800-479-3531

  • How can I check and change my student's date of birth on the website?
    • If you received a failed payment stating 'wrong student' or 'invalid date of birth' you can check the date of birth on the website by clicking on your student's name on the home page.  If the date of birth is wrong, change it to the correct date and click submit to save the changes.  If the date of birth is correct, call the Food Service office at 402-537-6250 for help.

  • How do I close my account?
    • If you would like to close your account, we recommend the following steps: Login and delete any students by navigating to Account- remove students. Delete your credit cards by selecting "Account" at the top of the page. Choose "My Payment" methods in the delete column and clicking the red X beside each card. This will stop any and all updates and email notice. is periodically required to send compliance notices even to inactive users, so you will receive such notices in the future. To prevent such compliance notices from being sent to you, you will need to remove your email address from the account and replace it with something else; this can be accomplished by inserting a 'z" in front of your email address.

  • More Information
    • Papillion-La Vista School District hopes that you will enjoy the convenience of making online deposits.  Remember, there is no cost to enroll or use this service.  For more information, call the Food Service Office at 402-537-6250.

  • Notice of Nondiscrimination
    • The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status,
      familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited
      bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

      If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S.
      Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

      Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

      USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

      PLEASE NOTE: As stated above, all protected bases do not apply to all programs. The first six protected bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability and sex are the six protected bases
      for applicants and recipients of the Child Nutrition Programs.


                                                   Copyright © Papillion-La Vista School District                     Papillion-La Vista School District Notice of Non-Discrimination